– Woke up a tidbit hungover. Took the train to work. Bought an iced coffee and an everything bagel from Dunkin Donuts.
– Stomach was ruinous all day long. I should probably go to the doctor.
– Salad for lunch
– Ran home along the lake, plus some extra. 7.02 miles in 1 hour, 1 minute, 1 second. 8:41 pace. Maybe the farthest I’ve ever run. Would like to hit 10 miles soon, as I have promised myself I won’t post any Map My Run pics on social media until I hit 10. This doesn’t count.
– Made a veggie burger with an egg on top.
– Requested the post office hold my mail for the month of September
– Read How Companies Make Millions Off Lead-Poisoned, Poor Blacks in the Washington Post. America is a son of a bitch.
– Started reading How and Why SpaceX Will Colonize Mars on Wait, But Why? This is the third and last essay to come out of a series of exhaustive interviews with Elon Musk. It’s really long, but fascinating and easily digestible. Learn about Musk’s very real plan to put 1,000,000 people on Mars in our lifetime.
– The next few days will be crazy, wonderful. I needed tonight to recover, sober up, recharge.
+ Sleep at 11